SJPS COVID-19 Protocol
SJPS takes the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and expects the same from all crew and clients. To reduce risk, no visitors will be allowed on a work site.
Personal and Shared Individual Responsibilities for Crew
- Provide my own personal mask, or, alert Production if I am unable to do so.
- Keep a distance of six feet or more from other individuals whenever possible including during breaks and/or meals.
- Wear a face mask when within six feet of another individual AND when near equipment other than equipment only handled by myself.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Wash my hands with soap and water multiple times throughout the day.
- Keep my personal equipment clean and sanitized.
- Consider bringing my own food and drink utensils and vessels.
- Stay home and alert Producer if I am exhibiting mild or severe symptoms of COVID-19 including:
-shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these:
-repeated shaking with chills
-headache -sore throat
-new loss of taste or smell
- Keep a daily log of your temperature during duration of the pandemic.
- Require all crew to take Safe Sets COVID-19 Certified for the Film and Video Production Industry prior to shoot.
- Conduct a health and safety meeting at the start of the day for production crew.
- Make hand sanitizer (60+% alcohol) available for every participant of production.
- Sanitize communal surfaces. Provide disposable gloves for entire crew.
- Provide individually-packaged meals and craft service.
- Provide back-up masks for all crew and any others on site.
- Provide remote viewing capabilities when necessary to maintain distance.
- Provide an Infection Prevention Compliance Supervisor (IPCS) whose sole responsibility is to conduct, maintain, supervise all the above efforts when crew is larger than 6 people.
- Refer to the KC Film Commission COVID-19 for any unusual circumstances to determine specific protocol: http://www.kcfilmoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/a-safe-return-to-production-for-kc-film-industry-during-covid19_v6.pdf